ClaytonHaugen.com Store Closing
With the 2020 Calendars now shipped, we are announcing the closing of ClaytonHaugen.com. The Instagram will remain up until it is taken down but this store will be shuttered on February 29th, 2020. The leap year day seemed like a good choice.
So, what does this mean?
- Remaining 2018 and 2019 calendar inventory for $5 each plus shipping
- Remaining signed Alex Zedra posters (from the 2020 calendar pre-order) will be sold for $35 each (free shipping)
- Remaining November Renaissance posters will be sold for $25 each (free shipping)
- Digital image singles have been removed from the store
- Vault 1 is still available
- Vault 2 is now available
- Existing posters and phone cases will remain but will not receive a discount because, frankly, we don't make enough to discount them
Items that are physical have limited supplies so once they're gone, they're gone forever.
Thanks for the awesome ride.
Clayton, Kelly & Michael